This example shows some basic Artaengine usages in an application such as debugging.
Where to find the example
This example is included inside the Artaengine package. You can find it in this directory:
download Artaengine package
Deploy and run the example
- Download the Artaengine package
- Extract into "www".
- It is recommended to create a virtual host for /www/artaengine/examples
- Find this example in /www/artaengine/examples/example3 enter the directory and follow:
- Edit the /configure.ini and update the settings to your local.
- Set permissions. Artaengine requires write permissions to the /_temp directory.
- Build the example e.g. (http://artaexamples.local/example3/build)
- If build shows errors:
- Check directory permissions
- Empty temp directory
- Check if "/start.php" and "/configure.ini" have correct paths and settings
Deploying with Artaengine project administrator
Alternatively you can deploy the examples via the Artaengine project administrator GUI
After deploying the Artaengine project administrator, goto the Existing menu and search for the examples. Add the examples to the administrator the goto the Update menu and manage the example you want.